[Comp-neuro] Job position: PhD / Post-Doc researcher: Deep-Learning and EEG/ECG
martijn at brainclinics.com
Tue Jul 11 11:52:50 CEST 2017
We have a vacancy for a PhD or Post-Doc researcher with a focus on applying and developing Deep Learning on EEG and ECG data. See below application text and also: https://www.brainclinics.com/vacature
Feel free to distribute with interested colleagues.
Research Institute Brainclinics is specialized in applied neuroscience with a focus on mood, concentration, and sleep problems as often seen in psychiatric disorders such as depression, ADHD, OCD, and insomnia. Furthermore, Brainclinics is specialized in research into neuromodulation techniques such as rTMS, tDCS and neurofeedback, personalized medicine, Research Domain Criteria (RDoC), chronobiology, sleep and the circadian system.
Within our team we are currently looking for a PhD-candidate or Post-Doc Researcher that will focus on developing and evaluating Deep-Learning techniques applied to psychophysiological data such as EEG and ECG, to extract new knowledge from large datasets to foster the RDoC and personalized medicine approaches we investigate.
As PhD-candidate/Post-Doc at Brainclinics, you will work in a varied research team consisting of several PhD-candidates as well as senior researchers. You will contribute to innovation in EEG/ECG analysis techniques, support current PhD-candidates with your technical skills, and develop your own research line focusing on Deep-Learning techniques applied to EEG/ECG. To be eligible for application, you need to have demonstrable experience with the techniques listed below. Especially experience with Deep-Learning techniques is a requirement.
• A Master’s degree and/or PhD in a relevant discipline, e.g., (cognitive) neuroscience, physics etc.
• Scientific ambition and drive
• Knowledge of python and one more higher programming language (e.g. C#)
• Knowledge in matrix computation (e.g. MATLAB)
• Knowledge of AI-concepts
• Knowledge of time series computation
• Accented knowledge of Deep learning techniques with net architectures and layer structures such as convolutional layers and LSTM layers
• Experience with neuropsychiatric disorders
• A professional, efficient and innovative research team
• A minimum contract for 32 hrs, with possible extension to 40 hrs.
• A salary in line with the University CAO
If you’re interested in this position and you would like to apply, please send your motivation with CV and photo to Dr. Martijn Arns: martijn at brainclinics.com<mailto:martijn at brainclinics.com>
Only applications that meet the criteria above will be evaluated.
Closing date for this application is August 21st, 2017.
Martijn Arns, PhD
Research Institute Brainclinics
Dept. of Experimental Psychology
6524 AD Nijmegen
GSM: +31 (0)6-48177919
E-mail: martijn at brainclinics.com<mailto:martijn at brainclinics.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro