[Comp-neuro] BRAIN Initiative Fellows: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship (F32)
mferran1 at gmu.edu
Tue Dec 12 18:50:15 CET 2017
The NIH has reissued a postdoctoral funding opportunity through the BRAIN
Initiative to encourage applications from those with quantitative
backgrounds including physics, math, chemistry, etc. Please share this
*BRAIN Initiative Fellows: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service
Award (NRSA) Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship (F32)*
- Purpose is to enhance research training of promising postdoctorates,
early in their postdoctoral training period, who have the potential to
become productive investigators in research areas that will advance the
goals of the BRAIN Initiative.
- Applications must be relevant to one or more goals of the BRAIN 2025
- Formal training in analytical tools appropriate for the proposed
research is expected to be an integral component.
- Eligible trainees must be must be citizens or non-citizen nationals of
the United States or have been lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
- On the application due date, candidates may not have completed more
than 12 months of postdoctoral training, excluding well-justified leave.
- Due dates: *March 15, 2018; December 7, 2018; August 7, 2019; April 7,
- *Pre-submission Webinar December 12, 2017 at 1 PM EST
- Contact: Ashlee Van’t Veer Brain.Initiative.Training at nih.gov
- RFA link:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro