[Comp-neuro] Neuromodulation of Neural Microcircuits NM2 Conference 2017
srikanth.ramaswamy at epfl.ch
Tue Aug 22 18:54:41 CEST 2017
We are delighted to announce the upcoming Neuromodulation of Neural Microcircuits (<https://nm2.epfl.ch/>NM2) Conference 2017<https://nm2.epfl.ch> (https://nm2.epfl.ch/)
The NM2 Conference will be held at the EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland on the 18th and 19th of Sep. 2017 and at the Campus Biotech in Geneva, Switzerland on the 20th of Sep. 2017.
Neuromodulators dynamically reconfigure neural microcircuits and shape brain states by controlling the function of neurons and glia, dendrites, and synapses.
NM2 will bring together world-leading experts to:
• Identify the state-of-the-art mechanisms of the neuromodulation of neural microcircuits
• Illuminate various strategies enabling the measurement of neuromodulatory states in brain health and disease
• Integrate knowledge to build a unifying view of the neuromodulation of different brain regions
• Inform and attract new talent to drive forward neuromodulation research
• Inspire future directions that will transform our understanding of the neuromodulation of brain function and dysfunction and therapeutic intervention
NM2 has an exciting program<https://nm2.epfl.ch/page-145616-en.html> with a stimulating lineup of speakers<https://nm2.epfl.ch/page-145624-en.html>! Please mark your calendars to participate in shaping the future course of neuromodulatory research!
Registration<https://nm2.epfl.ch/page-145625-en.html> includes coffee breaks, lunch, refreshments and poster sessions.
PhD. students and postdocs are particularly encouraged to submit poster abstracts<https://nm2.epfl.ch/page-146294-en.html>. Some abstracts will be selected for flash talks.
Early bird registration is open until August 21st, 2017.
We look forward to welcoming you at NM2 in beautiful Switzerland!
Best regards from the scientific committee of NM2,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro