[Comp-neuro] Job Opening in Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology
bezer at upatras.gr
Wed Apr 26 08:54:45 CEST 2017
In the framework of SINAPSE II (http://www.sinapseinstitute.org/ <http://www.sinapseinstitute.org/>) , the Cognitive Engineering team will be launching new projects and several new job positions will be opened.
We are inviting researchers of any level with training and previous research experience in Neuroengineering, Computer Sciences and Experimental Psychology/Neuroscience to apply.
Positions are available for Research Engineers and Scientist, Research Fellows.
Those who are interested can send their CV with a motivation letter to Prof. Tassos Bezerianos (email address tassos.bezerianos at nus.edu.sg <mailto:tassos.bezerianos at nus.edu.sg>).
Below the framework of the research era
EEG signals, behavioural data, physiological data (e.g., heart rate, GSR) and facial expression will be collected from participants while they are undertaking computerized tasks and/or virtual-reality games that of real-world complexity. Complex network models and advanced brain connectivity methodology will be applied for biomarkers extraction. Machine learning algorithms will be used to extract and model relevant features from the multimodal data to arrive at an objective and accurate assessment of performance (i.e., individual continuous training portfolio). The next generation training system will be a closed loop, representing learning that takes place continuously both ways between the computer system and the user.
• Neuroergonomics/ Experimental Psychology training protocols and programing (e.g., E-prime, PsychoPy)
• Past experience of multimodal Electrophysiological Signals (e.g., EEG, EMG, HRV and GSR) Processing and Analysis
• Mapping and Analysis of Brain Networks Connectivity
• Machine Learning Algorithms to understand brain electrophysiological data
• Computational Intelligence and Neural Networks Algorithms in Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroergonomics
• Deep Learning Algorithms with applications in Human Machine Interactions
Anastasios Bezerianos, BS,MS,PhD
prof. University of Patras, Greece
visit. prof. NUS, Singapore
visit. prof. UNSW, Canberra, Australia
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro