[Comp-neuro] 2 open faculty positions at U. Colorado Medical School

Zylberberg, Joel L JOEL.ZYLBERBERG at ucdenver.edu
Mon Sep 12 20:51:50 CEST 2016

Hello All,

The Department of Physiology and Biophysics at the University of Colorado Medical School currently has two open tenure-track faculty positions. Specifically, we are searching for a new computational neuroscience / physiology faculty member, and for a new systems neuroscience / physiology faculty member.

The positions at our medical school are quite nice for research-focused faculty: light teaching loads, extremely competitive start-up packages, etc.

Details are available via this web link: http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/medicalschool/departments/physiology/jobs/Pages/default.aspx

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me. Also, please forward this advertisement to any colleagues of yours who might be interested.

Thanks!

__

Joel Zylberberg

Assistant Professor

Department of Physiology and Biophysics

University of Colorado School of Medicine

www.jzlab.org<http://www.jzlab.org>

CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar,

Learning in Machines and Brains program

~the neuroscience is theoretical, but the fun is real