[Comp-neuro] Final notice - 2016 EEGLAB workshop following SFN, Nov 17-21, San Diego

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 10 18:36:27 CEST 2016

EEGLAB developers and advanced users will present a four day
workshop on the data analysis concepts and functions of the EEGLAB
electrophysiological data processing environment and associated toolboxes
held at the University of California San Diego in La Jolla, November 17-21, 2016
following the Society for Neuroscience meeting.

In particular, we will feature our new improved statistical framework and
data management strategies based on the General Linear Model with support
from the LIMO EEGLAB extension.

The preliminary program, registration instructions, as well as list of
accommodation are available at

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_2016_at_UCSD <http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_2016_at_UCSD>

Registration costs are 350 US dollars for students and post-docs and
500 US dollars for faculty and professionals. The workshop is a non
profit event and faculty are volunteering their time. Registration will be
handled by Eventbrite below.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-ucsd-eeglab-2016-workshop-san-diego-tickets-24244230145 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-ucsd-eeglab-2016-workshop-san-diego-tickets-24244230145>

For administrative questions about the location, hotel reservation, registration
payments, and workshop overall organization please contact Risa at
rshibata at ucsd.edu <mailto:antonio.cataldo2 at unibo.it>. For questions about the scientific program, please contact
EEGLAB organizers at eeglab at sccn.ucsd.edu <mailto:eeglab at sccn.ucsd.edu>.

We are looking forward to see you at the workshop!

A. Delorme
S. Makeig