[Comp-neuro] workshop Cortona (Italy), September 12-16, 2016

thierry nieus thierry.nieus at iit.it
Sat Jul 23 12:37:58 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

it is my pleasure to announce the workshop:

NeuroMath, Mathematical and Computational Neuroscience:

cell, network and data analysis,

that will take place in Cortona (Italy), September 12-16, 2016.

We have an extensive list of confirmed speakers, experts in their field.
These talks will span over several branches of the Neuroscience field with
a common focus on the quantitative and mathematical questions lying behind
the scientific questions. The workshop will bring together mathematicians,
engineers, physicists and biologists and hopefully this will foster
discussions across different research fields.

The list of confirmed speakers is:

http://www.mat.unimi.it/users/naldi/NeuroMath/ISpeakers.html

We will allocate some slots for posters (e.g. Tuesday & Friday evening) and
oral communications (10-25’, along the days). The accepted abstract will
appear in the Springer INdAM series  (http://www.springer.com/series/10283).
A financial support can be provided for the stay at the meeting upon
explicit request together with the submission of an abstract.

Conference details:

   -

   Registration to the workshop is free but required
   -

   Conference registration starts on September 11, 2016
   -

   Early registration deadline: August 31, 2016
   -

   Web page: http://www.mat.unimi.it/users/naldi/NeuroMath/
   -

   Latest news: http://rgs.mat.unimi.it/other-events

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely

The organizing committee:

Giovanni Naldi (Dept of Mathemtics, UNIMI, Milano)

Thierry Nieus (Istituto Italiano Tecnologia, Genoa)
Claudio Canuto (Politecnico of Turin).