[Comp-neuro] Postdoctoral Research Associate Position in Infant Brain Mapping at UNC-Chapel Hill

gangli lignpu at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:56:44 CET 2016

A postdoctoral research associate position is available at the Infant Brain
Mapping Lab of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC-Chapel
Hill). Our current focuses are to better understand the dynamic and
critical early brain development in both health and disease, via multimodal
neuroimaging analysis. The successful candidate will support our efforts
either in advancing neuroimaging analysis technologies or in neuroscience
applications. We are seeking highly motivated individuals who have extensive
research experience in neuroimaging analysis (e.g., structural, diffusion
or functional MRI) and demonstrated academic excellence, including
publications in first-class journals and conferences. The candidate should
have a Ph.D. (or equivalent) in Neuroscience, Computer Science, Applied
Mathematics/Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or
related fields. Good command of programming tools including Matlab, C++,
Linux, and scripting are necessary to carry out the research work in this
group.

The successful candidate will be part of a diverse group including
neuroscientists, radiologists, psychologists, physicists, biostatistician,
and computer scientists, and will build upon the group's extensive
foundation on neuroimaging analysis. If interested, please email resume to
Dr. Gang Li (gang_li at med.unc.edu
<https://outlook.unc.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=r-ilRGXKGkv6jOyzGz3FjAPbDG9VNfM_5tB5-93QunnYyKIaCSXTCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAZwBhAG4AZwBfAGwAaQBAAG0AZQBkAC4AdQBuAGMALgBlAGQAdQA.&URL=mailto%3agang_li%40med.unc.edu>
).

For more information, please visit: http://www.unc.edu/~gangl/contact.html
<https://outlook.unc.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=HcVZFV_dUot9RdWseT8XGNDO-UYKJHN6Rq4hbDpT_MTYyKIaCSXTCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgB1AG4AYwAuAGUAZAB1AC8AfgBnAGEAbgBnAGwALwBjAG8AbgB0AGEAYwB0AC4AaAB0AG0AbAA.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.unc.edu%2f%7egangl%2fcontact.html>
.