[Comp-neuro] PhD positions at NJIT (Fall 2016)

Victor Matveev matveev at njit.edu
Thu Jan 21 20:01:25 CET 2016

Dear colleagues,

The Department of Mathematical Sciences at New Jersey Institute of
Technology (NJIT) is inviting strong candidates to apply to one of our
graduate Ph.D. program tracks: (1) Applied Mathematics, or (2) Applied
Probability & Statistics.

The Department's research areas span Mathematical Biology &
Computational Neuroscience, Fluid Dynamics & Materials Science, Wave
Propagation, Scientific Computing, and Applied Probability and
Statistics, including Biostatistics.

Teaching and research assistantships are available, and include a
tuition waiver and a competitive stipend.
For more information, please email us (math at njit.edu, CC to:
matveev at njit.edu, kondic at njit.edu), and visit the following pages:

http://catalog.njit.edu/graduate/science-liberal-arts/mathematical-sciences/phd/index.html

http://catalog.njit.edu/graduate/admissions-financial-support/admissions/
http://math.njit.edu
https://web.njit.edu/~matveev/NJIT_DMS_PhD_flyer.pdf

Although the NJIT Admissions site lists December 15 2015 as the
deadline, applications for Fall 2016 are still considered; we recommend
submitting all application materials by February 8, 2016.

Sincerely -- Victor Matveev

Victor Matveev, Associate Professor
Applied Math, Biophysics & Computational Neuroscience
Department of Mathematical Sciences
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Newark, NJ 07102-1982

Office: Cullimore Hall 616