[Comp-neuro] PhD position at University of Birmingham, UK

Joseph Galea (School of Psychology) J.Galea at bham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 17:14:56 CET 2016

My name Is Joe Galea and I am a lecturer in Psychology at the University of Birmingham, UK. As part of an ERC starting grant I am looking for a PhD student for Sept/Oct 2016. Details can be found here:

http://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=46778&LID=148

I am really looking for someone with programming experience (computational modelling and/or programming robotics) who may want to apply this knowledge to the human/motor control domain. Anyone interested can email me: j.galea at bham.ac.uk<mailto:j.galea at bham.ac.uk>

Many thanks,
Joseph Galea
School of Psychology
University of Birmingham, UK.