[Comp-neuro] Workshop in Brisbane, Nov 28-30
leonardo.l.gollo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:07:12 CEST 2016
It is a pleasure to announce the 9th Australasian Workshop on
Neuro-Engineering and Computational Neuroscience that will be held in
Brisbane, Australia, November 28-30.
The workshop will bring together researchers at the interface between
neuroscience, physics, engineering and psychiatry. Abstract submissions are
closing on the 5th of September and there are limited places for the short
course on Deep Learning.
- Theoretical, Mathematical & Computational Neuroscience
- Computational Psychiatry
- Connectomics & Networks
- M/EEG & Electrophysiology
- Neural Modeling & Engineering
- Neuromorphic Engineering
- Neuroprosthetics & Brain Machine Interfaces
- Neural Information Processing
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Systems Neuroscience
- Xiao-Jing Wang, New York University
- Rosalyn Moran, University of Bristol
- James Rowe, University of Cambridge
Additional invited speakers: TBA.
Abstract submission: http://conference.qimrberghofer.edu.au/page/NeuroEng/
Leonardo L Gollo, James Roberts, Vinh Nguyen, Michael Breakspear
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro