[Comp-neuro] PhD Position: NEUROPHYSIOLOGY and BEHAVIOUR

Andrea Burgalossi andrea.burgalossi at cin.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Apr 28 09:58:37 CEST 2016

PhD Position: NEUROPHYSIOLOGY and BEHAVIOUR

The lab of Andrea Burgalossi at the Werner Reichardt Centre for
Integrative Neuroscience (CIN) in Tübingen is looking for PhD candidates
in the field of

Neurophysiology and Behaviour

Research in our lab focuses on the cellular basis of behavior. We employ
a combination of anatomical and electrophysiological techiques for
studying how defined neural circuits contribute to sensory and
high-level representations of the external world. Possible PhD projects
will involve the use of state-of-the-art in vivo electrophysiology
techiques, in combination with anatomical methods for neural circuit
mapping (please see www.burgalossilab.com or contact Andrea Burgalossi
for more details).
Previous experience with electrophysiological methods is desirable, but
not essential. Analytical and programming skills are a plus.

Applications should contain a CV and names of at least two referees.
Please send your application electronically to
andrea.burgalossi at cin.uni-tuebingen.de.

More info at
http://burgalossilab.com/
http://www.cin.uni-tuebingen.de/

SELECTED PUBLICATIONS

Burgalossi et al., Neuron (2011) 70:773-86
Tang et al, Nature Protocols (2014) 9:2369-81
Tang et al., Neuron (2014) 84:1191-7
Ray et al., Science (2014) 343:891-6
Diamantaki et al., Current Biology (2016) 26:536-41

--
Andrea Burgalossi, PhD
Cellular and Synaptic Basis of Behaviour