[Comp-neuro] Mechanization of Consciousness for the Development of Strong AI
lcacha at biomedical.utm.my
Thu Oct 29 12:46:38 CET 2015
This book is suitable for anyone interested in strong AI
*Biophysics of Consciousness: A Foundational Approach*
650pp Feb 2016 ISBN: 978-981-4644-25-9 (hardcover) Normal price
· Foreword: Addressing the Hard Problem of Consciousness
· Neurobiological Naturalism
· The Evolutionary Origins of Consciousness
· How Language Evolution Reshaped Human Consciousness
· Consciousness by Surprise: A Neuropsychoanalytic Approach to the Hard
· Can Qualitative Biophysics Solve the Hard Problem?
· The Causal Roots of Integration and the Unity of Consciousness
· The Holoinformational Foundations of Consciousness
· Neural Transition Dynamics and Conscious Perceptive States
· The Two-Brains Hypothesis: Implications for Consciousness
· The Origins of the Brain's Endogenous Electromagnetic Field and Its
Relationship to Provision of Consciousness
· Consciousness as a Quantum Dynamic Effect
· Quantum Spin Formalism on Consciousness
· The 'Quantum Underground': Where Life and Consciousness Originate
· Consciousness in the Universe — An *Updated* Review of the 'Orch OR'
*Readership:* Researchers in neuroscience, cognitive science, biophysics,
quantum physics and strong AI.
Available for Amazon books at a Pre-order Price Guarantee USD$*100.62*
Lleuvelyn Cacha, PhD
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro