[Comp-neuro] 6th Annual GDR Multielectrode meeting: Registration and submissions are open!

Blaise Yvert blaise.yvert at inserm.fr
Sat Oct 10 15:53:25 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce that registration and abstract
submissions are now open for the 6th annual meeting of the GDR
Multielectrode that will be held in Grenoble (minischool) and Autrans
(conference) on January 5-8, 2016.

You will find the preliminary program and all useful informations and
instructions to register at the following address :

http://gdr2904grenoble.sciencesconf.org/

Please don't hesitate to spread the word around you to make this event
as rich as possible.

Several companies will present their products, and we particularly thank
Blackrock Microsystems, Atlas Neuroengineering, and g.Tec for their
strong support.

Important notes:

1) The language of the meeting is English
2) Deadline for registration and abstract submission is November 15, 2015
3) There are mostly double rooms and only extremely few single rooms
available onsite for participant housing, so please choose a single room
only if really necessary - thank you so much for your understanding!
4) We plan to organize several practical hands-on sessions in parallel
for the second half of the minischool, please let us know which one you
would be interested in.
5) This year, a special demo session will be held on Friday 8 afternoon,
so you can submit an abstract for this session if you would like to demo
a software or a hardware
6) Bus transportation will be available to go from Grenoble to Autrans
and back. We plan to propose 2 buses to go back to Grenoble on Friday
afternoon at two different times, please specify which one you would prefer.
7) Finally, we have planed a time for an outdoor activityon Thursday 6th
afternoon (snow equipment provided). If we have snow, a biathlon
initiative will be organized. Please let us know if you would be
interested to participate, given that it will be free and will not
require any special skiing skills, so everyone can participate!

Looking forward welcoming you in the Alps,

Best regards,
Blaise on behalf of the whole organizing committee.

--
Blaise Yvert.
Inserm Research Director