[Comp-neuro] Tenure-track, postdoc and PhD positions at University of Utah

Alla Borisyuk borisyuk at math.utah.edu
Fri Nov 20 21:48:31 CET 2015

There are fully funded tenure-track, postdoctoral and graduate positions
available at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Utah. The
positions are open to hiring in all areas of math, including mathematical
biology.

Our campus has a lively and interactive neuroscience and computational
neuroscience community, with many opportunities for learning and
collaboration, and we welcome new members, from students to faculty.

We are located in the beautiful Salt Lake City. It is a vibrant urban
community with easy access to national parks, world-class skiing, hiking
and biking, and an easily accessible international airport.

For more information please see the following links or contact me with any
questions at borisyuk at math.utah.edu.

For tenure-track and postdoctoral: http://www.math.utah.edu/positions/
For graduate studies: http://www.math.utah.edu/grad/