[Comp-neuro] 6th GDR multielectrode meeting in Grenoble/Autrans (Jan 5-8, 2016): Deadline extended to Nov 30

Blaise Yvert blaise.yvert at inserm.fr
Sun Nov 15 19:44:35 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues,

This is the second call for registration and submission for the next GDR
multielectrode meeting that will take place in Grenoble (school) and
Autrans (conference) on Jan 5-8, 2016. We already received many
registrations, so it is going to be a great meeting!

We would like to let you know here that Daniel Shulz, Editor in Chief of
The Journal of Physiology (Paris) has proposed the possibility of
publishing the lectures given during the meeting as a special collection
in the Journal of Physiology Paris produced by Elsevier. Oral presenters
will thus have the opportunity to submit a paper related to the topic of
their presentation for consideration for this special issue.

As a consequence, we have decided to extend the registration and
submission deadline to Nov 30.

IMPORTANT: It will not be possible to extend further this deadline.
Indeed, all accommodation organization should be finalized early
December. Hence, if you did not register yet, please do so very quickly
to help this being possible.

You will find all useful information on the conference website :
http://gdr2904grenoble.sciencesconf.org/.

Also, when registering, please be so kind as to select in priority a
double room option, especially for students and young scientists.
Indeed, extremely few single rooms are available. Hence, at the moment,
we have put on hold all single-room requests as we cannot satisfy all of
them. You may indicate the name of the person you would like to share
the room with on the registration page. Thank you so much for your
understanding.

As a reminder, here are the different steps of the registration procedure :

1) Go and fill in the registration webpage :
http://gdr2904grenoble.sciencesconf.org/register
2) You will receive a first pre-registration confirmation email
3) After your pre-registration has been validated, you will then receive
a new email asking to choose for a payment method
4) Then follow the link given in this email to go back to the meeting
page and choose a payment option (for instance purchase order)
5) Send PO or payment to the address indicated on the page

Abstract submissions are independent of conference registration and have
to be made on a separate dedicated web page:
http://gdr2904grenoble.sciencesconf.org/submission/submit

Looking forward welcoming you in Grenoble and Autrans,

Best regards,
Blaise on behalf of the whole organizing committee.

http://gdr2904grenoble.sciencesconf.org/
http://www.escandille.com

--
Blaise Yvert, PhD.