[Comp-neuro] Second announcement of Net-works 2015

jtorres jtorres at ugr.es
Mon Mar 23 00:34:50 CET 2015

Dear Colleagues

This is the second announcement for participation in the 7th
International
conference on Complex Networks and their Interdisciplinary
Applications,
Net-works 2015, which will be held in Granada (Spain) from September
16th to
September 18th 2015 (Please follow the link below for further
information,
including travel grants, call for contributions, hotel reservation and
conference registration)

  http://ergodic.ugr.es/networks2015/

As in previous editions, this conference is devoted to present and
exchange
the latest results concerning the theory and application of complex
networks
in different aspects of nature, society and technology.

As organizers of Net-works 2015 international conference, we are
welcome to
receive research contributions to the conference from different fields
and,
in particular from the computational neuroscience community, where
during the last
years there was an increasing interest in the study of the features of
the
complex networks underlying the structure of actual neural systems, and
how
these features influence their emergent behavior.

The program of Net-Works 2015 includes plenary talks from the key-note
speakers:

Ginestra Bianconi
School of Mathematics. Queen Mary University of London, UK

Stefano Boccaletti
Institute for Complex Systems, CNR, Italy

Shlomo Havlin
Bar-Ilan University, Israel

Jurgen Kurths
Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Germany

Miguel A. Munoz
Institute "Carlos I" for Theoretical and Computational Physics,
U. Granada, Spain

a number to be determined of talks selected from the received abstracts
and one or two poster sessions.

Important dates for abstract submission and registration follows:

     Abstract submission: May 22th 2015

     Contribution acceptance: June 15th 2015

Early registration (with a reduction of the registration fee):

     before September 15th, 2015.

Abstracts (with a maximum of 250 words) must be submitted to the e-mail
address below:

     abstracts at eurocongres.es

If you are planning to attend and participate in Net-works 2015, please
book
your hotel in Granada well in advance because the conference will take
place
during the Granada peak tourist season.

We look forward to seeing you in Granada!

Joaquin J. Torres
General Chair
Net-Works 2015 International Conference