[Comp-neuro] Postdoctoral position in computational neuroscience at University of Pennsylvania

Maria Geffen mariageffen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:15:50 CET 2015

A postdoctoral position in computational neuroscience is available at the Laboratory of Auditory Coding at the University of Pennsylvania under direction of Dr. Maria Neimark Geffen.

We are looking for a talented, energetic, ambitious and creative scientist to join our team in studying the neuronal mechanisms of auditory perception and learning. For more details, go to http://www.med.upenn.edu/hearing <http://www.med.upenn.edu/hearing>

Requirements: A doctoral degree in quantitative science (physics/chemistry/computational biology/neuroscience etc.), math/applied math or computer science (can be expected); proficiency in computer programming; excellent mathematical skills.
Recommended: Coursework or experience in systems neuroscience, computational neuroscience, and/or linguistics.

To apply, please email a short paragraph with your research interests, a CV and copies of your publications or pre-prints to mgeffen at med.upenn.edu

_________________________________
Maria Neimark Geffen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Department of Neuroscience
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
5 Ravdin