[Comp-neuro] Registration and Abstract submission Brain States Conference

Bias Watch biaswatchneuro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 03:12:35 CEST 2015

Brain States: Characterization and Neuromodulation by DBS

Organizers: Rowshanak Hashemiyoon, Veerle Visser-Vandewalle
Invited speaker gender ratio: 0 Females / 22 Males
Estimated* base rate of females in the field: 20%
BiasWatchNeuro rating: 0 out of 3

*Method of estimation: NIH RePORTER with text keyword “DBS”, count number
of female first PIs in first 25 results

for more information: www.biaswatchneuro.com