[Comp-neuro] INNS-BigData 2015 San Francisco: Student Travel Awards + Deep Learning Workshop Special Registration + Paper deadline extension to 19 April, 2015.

Asim Roy ASIM.ROY at asu.edu
Tue Apr 14 00:00:37 CEST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that we have several Student Travel Awards in the $300 to $500 range. Application forms are available on our website: www.innsbigdata.org<http://www.innsbigdata.org> . The application deadline is April 30, 2015. Also note that the paper submission deadline is April 19th, 2015.

We are opening up the Deep Learning Workshop to everyone with a separate registration fee. The goal of the workshop is to “exchange and ignite new ideas and techniques through open discussions and to form new directions and goals as a group.” See details on our website.

There is a $2000 Elsevier Best Paper Award. Both theoretical and application papers will be considered for the award.

Best regards,
Asim Roy
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287, USA