[Comp-neuro] Neurocontrol Frontiers Research Topic, Call for Papers

Ritt, Jason T jritt at bu.edu
Wed Oct 29 16:37:26 CET 2014

Hello comp-neuro,

Daniel Moran, ShiNung Ching and I are guest editing a Research Topic in the journal Frontiers in Neuroscience/Neuroprosthetics, titled "From Neurostimulation to Neurocontrol: Advances and Challenges in Adapting Control Theory to the Brain”:

http://www.frontiersin.org/Neuroprosthetics/researchtopics/From_neurostimulation_to_neuro/3248

We encourage all interested in advancing the theory of control of neural systems to consider submitting an article to this Research Topic. Frontiers articles are published upon acceptance, without waiting for other submissions to finish peer review, and are available open access.  To find more information on the Topic or submission process, please follow the link above, and/or email me.

Cheers,

Jason Ritt, Boston University, jritt at bu.edu
with
Daniel Moran, Washington University, St. Louis
ShiNung Ching, Washington University, St. Louis

---

Jason Ritt
Assistant Professor
Department of Biomedical Engineering