[Comp-neuro] [SfN] Computational Neuroscience Social at SfN on Tuesday, November 18

viola viola.priesemann at brain.mpg.de
Tue Nov 11 09:31:56 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We write to call your attention to the upcoming computational
neuroscience social at the SfN in Washington, DC next week.

**

Join us for an evening with elegant models, great spirits, networking
theories, and quadrillions of action potentials! Reunite with old
friends, make new ones, mingle with top researchers and special guests,
and learn about upcoming CompNeuro events. Everyone is welcome!

*Special Guests*

William Bialek, Kim Blackwell, Nicolas Brunel, Sophie Deneve,Gaute
Einevoll, Boris Gutkin, Kenneth Harris, Dietmar Plenz,John Rinzel, Erik
De Schutter, Idan Segev, Friedrich T. Sommer, and Tatjana Tchumatchenko

We are pleased to confirm the participation of our guest of honor,
*Wilfrid Rall.*

**

Please feel welcome to *advertise* your summer schools, conferences,
tool boxes, journals, associations, or jobs in the field of
computational neuroscience in the form of flyers or posters (sugg. max
A3, for jobs max A4, poster boards provided), and/or have representative
available for informal discussion.

*Location: *Renaissance Washington, DC: Renaissance East

*Time:* Tuesday, November 18, 6:45-8:45 PM

**

Hope to see you in DC!

Eilif Muller

Viola Priesemann

---

Dr. Eilif Muller

EPFL - Blue Brain Project

Lausanne, Switzerland

http://bluebrain.epfl.ch/page-77926-en.html

Dr. Viola Priesemann

Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization

Goettingen, Germany

http://www.nld.ds.mpg.de/people/priesemann

--
please use my new e-Mail:
viola at nld.ds.mpg.de
MPI for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Göttingen
www.nld.ds.mpg.de/people/priesemann