[Comp-neuro] On behalf of neurocourses.com: Brain anatomy courses - July + Aug 2014, King's College London

Reinoud Maex Reinoud.Maex at ens.fr
Tue Jun 24 09:07:40 CEST 2014

Hi..
I don't want to subscribe to this list, but thought I would be able to
post an item of (potential) interest to subscribers and had expected
that it would be moderated.
If a member can forward the info about my course then that would be
great -- otherwise, not to worry.

Best wishes
Paul Johns

 > Functional neuro-anatomy course(s) - July + Aug 2014, King's
College London

 > Summer 2014:
 > Neuroanatomy course announcement -- please see details below.
 >
 > *** Reduced rate accommodation available at King's College: £40 /
night.

 > ----------------
 >

 > ------------------------------------
 >
 > HUMAN BRAIN ANATOMY COURSE (3 days)
 >
 > Comprehensive introduction to functional neuroanatomy
 >
 > Assumes minimal prior knowledge
 >
 > Emphasises functional, clinical and MRI brain anatomy
 >
 > Mean delegate feedback score: 4.9 / 5
 >

 > When: 23rd - 25th July 2014
 >
 > Where: Guy's Campus, King's College London*
 >
 > Price: £395 (includes colour handbook)
 >

 > Register online at www.neurocourses.com
 >

 > LIMBIC BRAIN ANATOMY COURSE (2 days)
 >
 > Neuroanatomy for psychiatry, neurology and neuroscience
 >
 > More advanced course focusing on key limbic brain areas
 >
 > (e.g. limbic lobe, hippocampus, amygdala, ventral striatum)
 >

 > Mean delegate feedback score: 4.9 / 5
 >

 > When: 21st - 22nd August 2014
 >
 > Where: Guy's Campus, King's College London*
 >
 > Price: £295 (includes colour handbook)
 >

 > Register online at www.neurocourses.com
 >

 > Course Director
 >
 > Dr Paul Johns, BSc BM MSc FRCPath
 > (Consultant neuropathologist / senior lecturer in neuroanatomy)
 >
 > Author of
 >
 > Clinical Neuroscience: An Illustrated Colour Text
 >

 > See course photos and delegate reviews on Facebook:
 >
 > https://www.facebook.com/Neurocourses
 >

 > *Please note that Neurocourses UK is not affiliated to King's
College London.