[Comp-neuro] ONLY FOR STUDENTS - 2 weeks mini computational neuroscience freelance project for students from home

Robert Schindle robertschindle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:00:07 CEST 2014

Hello All,

We are currently working on a project in the field of computational
neuroscience which requires some help with analyzing data and documenting
the research within the next 2 weeks. We are looking for someone with good
c++ and Python skills. You will be compensated accordingly. If you are
interested please contact us immediately so that we can discuss other
details and start the work immediately.

Thanks a lot,
Robert Schindle.