[Comp-neuro] Announcement of Conference Net-works 2015

jtorres jtorres at ugr.es
Wed Dec 17 12:11:39 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues

This is the first announcement for participation in the 7th
International conference on Complex Networks and their Interdisciplinary
Applications, Net-works 2015, which will be held in Granada (Spain) from
September 16th to September 18th 2015 (Please follow the link below for
further information)

  http://ergodic.ugr.es/networks2015/

As in previous editions, this conference is devoted to present and
exchange the latest results concerning the theory and application of
complex networks in different aspects of nature, society and technology.

In the last years, there was an increasing interest of the
computational neuroscience community in the study of the features of the
complex networks underlying the structure of actual neural systems, and
how these features influence their emergent behavior. For this reason,
the organizing committee
of Net-works 2015 encourages computational neuroscientists interested
in this research topic to attend and participate in this conference.

The program of Net-Works 2015 includes a set of invited plenary talks
from very well- known experts in the field of complex networks, a number
to be determined of talks selected from the received abstracts and one
or two poster sessions.

Tentative list of key-note speakers:

-Ginestra Bianconi School of Mathematics. Queen Mary University of
London, UK

-Stefano Boccaletti Institute for Complex Systems, CNR, Italy

-Shlomo Havlin Bar-Ilan University, Israel

-Jürgen KurthsPotsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, Germany

-Miguel A. Muñoz Institute Carlos I for Theoretical and Computational
Physics, U. Granada, Spain

Important dates for abstract submission and registration follows:

     Abstract submission: May 22th 2015

     Contribution acceptance: June 15th 2015

Early registration (with a reduction of the registration fee):

     before September 15th, 2015.

Abstracts (with a maximum of 250 words) must be submitted to the e-mail
address below:

     abstracts at eurocongres.es

It is a pleasure for me to kindly invite you to participate in
Net-Works 2015.

We look forward to seeing you in Granada!

Joaquin J. Torres
General Chair
Net-Works 2015 International Conference

Please visit the conference web page for further information:

http://ergodic.ugr.es/networks2015/