[Comp-neuro] JOURNAL OF INTEGRATIVE NEUROSCIENCE, vol. 13 (4)
rpoznanski at mail.rockefeller.edu
Thu Dec 4 14:13:38 CET 2014
Journal of Integrative Neuroscience volume 13 (4) 2014
1. Motor afferent from the cerebellum zona inserta and substantia nigra to the medidorsal thalamic nucleus in the rat
Cavdar et al
2. Which one is better: a comparison of different models with motor dysfunction after traumatic
brain injury in adult rats
Wang et al.
3. Stoop-interference effect in Post traumatic stress disorder
Cui et al
4. Expression of myeloid differentiation primary response protein 88 in rat spinal cord after chronic morphine treatment
Xu et al.
5. Cytoplasmic domain of delta subunit is important for the extrasynaptic targeting of GABAa receptor subtypes
Arslan et al.
6. Proteomic changes in the cortex membrane fraction of genetic absence epilepsy rats from Strasbourg
B.Yuce-Dursum, et al.
7. Predicting brain states associated with object categories from fMRI data
Behroozi and Daliri
8. Cognitive effects of acute restraint stress in male albino rate and the impact of pre-treatment
with quetiapine versus ghrelin
Amin et al.
9. Configural processing advantage for own-race than other-race faces during structure coding stage: An ERP study
Lun et al.
"The only journal that combines mathematical neuroscience and experimental brain research for the advancement of a well-grounded theoretical neuroscience."
--Gilbert A. Chauvet, Chief Editor, Journal of Integrative Neuroscience, 2002-2007
Indexed in: Index Medicus
Science Citation Index
Roman R. Poznanski
Laboratory of Biological Modeling
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065-6399
Office: (212) 327-7646
E-mail: rpoznanski at rockefeller.edu
Journal of Integrative Neuroscience
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro