[Comp-neuro] NEURON at the SFN 2013 meeting

Ted Carnevale ted.carnevale at yale.edu
Tue Oct 22 20:10:24 CEST 2013

Once again, I'm building a list of presentations at this year's
Society for Neuroscience meeting that report work that involved
NEURON.  I've made some progress with SFN's "itinerary planner,"
but if past experience is any guide, most discoveries will be
based on tips from colleagues like you.  If you know of something
that should be included in this list, please let me know.

The list will be posted at
http://www.neuron.yale.edu/neuron/static/sfn2013/ni.html
("ni" for "NEURON itinerary") and will be updated as I learn of
more items.

--Ted Carnevale
ted.carnevale at yale.edu