[Comp-neuro] SAN/NIHC deadline abstract submissions is December 1st
martijn at brainclinics.com
Tue Nov 26 11:43:03 CET 2013
You are cordially invited to submit your contribution to the Society for Applied Neuroscience (SAN) conference, both papers and poster presentations are welcome.To submit an abstract please follow this link: http://applied-neuroscience.org/index.php/san2014/call-for-abstracts Deadline for abstract submissions is December 1st.
There is an updated version of the program online.
Keynote speakers include: Niels Birbaumer, John Gruzelier, Katya Rubia, Pascal Fries, Jeff Daskalakis, Thomas Schlaepfer, Guy Cheron.
Below a selection of the wide range of sessions:
- Sleep, circadian rhythmicity and Chronobiology (Eus van Someren)
- Wakefulness regulation, QEEG and individualized medicine (Christian Sander)
- Neurofeedback in ADHD (Ute Strehl & Hartmut Heinrich)
- Food, Brain and Cognition (Anita Jansen)
- Human enhancement & optimal performance (John Gruzelier)
- Brain Computer Interfaces (BCI) (Nick Ramsey)
- Affective Neuroscience (Guillen Fernandez)
- Neurofeedback and learning theory (Rien Breteler)
- Social Neuroscience (Jack van Honk)
- Non-EEG Neurofeedback: fMRI, NIRS (Rainer Goebel)
- Learning, Education and Neuroscience (Lydia Krabbendam)
- Traumatic Brain Injury & Blast Injury (Eric Vermetten)
- Novel insights into the role of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) in the treatment of depression and schizophrenia (Dennis Schutter)
We hope that you will find the program as attractive as we do, and that you will join us in Utrecht. If you didn't do so already, please register here by January 10th, 2014.
The conference is jointly organized by the Society of Applied Neurosciences (SAN) and the National Initiative Brain and Cognition (NIHC) and is aimed at highlighting a wide range of applications of brain and cognition research. The conference will be held from January 30th to February 2nd, 2014 in the Royal Dutch Jaarbeurs in Utrecht (The Netherlands).
On MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "applied-neuroscience.us3.list-manage2.com<http://applied-neuroscience.us3.list-manage2.com>" claiming to be http://applied-neuroscience.org/index.php/san2014/ you can find more information about this conference, e.g registration details and abstract submission details.
We look forward to welcoming you in Utrecht!
Martijn Arns, Leon Kenemans & John Gruzelier
SAN 2014 Organising Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro