[Comp-neuro] Choose your network reconstruction (prototype)

Olav Stetter olav at nld.ds.mpg.de
Wed Nov 20 12:23:59 CET 2013

If you are interested in network reconstruction methods in neuroscience, maybe the following could be relevant to you:
http://olav.ilo.de/choose_reconstruction/

We are working on a simple web application to help neuroscientists explore and choose the right method of statistical network reconstruction (since there are quite a number of them out there, and the differences can be rather subtle). The idea would be that the data is curated by the community to make it as unbiased as possible.

Right now I am looking for feedback. So if you have an opinion about whether that such a page would be interesting and useful for experimentalists or even work on network reconstructions yourself, or if you have other comments or criticism, please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Olav Stetter

--
Dr. Olav Stetter
Postdoctoral Researcher

Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
Department for Nonlinear Dynamics, room 1.05
Am Fassberg 17, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
http://www.ds.mpg.de

Phone +49-551-5176-444
Cell +49-178-9709497