[Comp-neuro] JOURNAL OF INTEGRATIVE NEUROSCIENCE
rpoznanski at mail.rockefeller.edu
Thu Nov 14 05:00:42 CET 2013
JOURNAL OF INTEGRATIVE NEUROSCIENCE
Vol. 12, No. 4, December 2013
1.The formation of categories and the representation of feature saliency: analysis with a computational model by M.Ursino and colleagues.
2. A study on the age dependency of gustatory states: low-frequency spectral component in the resting-state MEG by T. Gemousakakis and colleagues.
3. Brain network analysis of EEG functional connectivity during imagery hand movements by M. Fraschini and colleagues.
4. The presented probability modulates emotional evaluation of neutral stimuli: insight from ERPs in go/nogo task by L.Zhao and colleagues.
5. Peripheral Auditory Tuning for Vowels by A. Namasivayam and colleagues.
6. Mutual EM induction between myelinated axons and their Schwann cells by Geoffrey Goodman and Dani Bercovich
7. A biologically inspired neural model for visual and proprioceptive integration including sensory training by F. Towhidkhah and colleagues.
8. Effects of Tetrahydropalmatine on PTSD-induced Changes in Rat Brain Gene Expression by T. Ceremuga and colleagues.
Indexed in: Index Medicus
Science Citation Index Expanded
Roman R. Poznanski
Laboratory of Biological Modeling
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065-6399
Office: (212) 327-7646
E-mail: rpoznanski at rockefeller.edu
Journal of Integrative Neuroscience
More information about the Comp-neuro