[Comp-neuro] Journal of Integrative Neuroscience Vol. 12 No. 1 (March 2013)

Reinoud Maex Reinoud.Maex at ens.fr
Tue Mar 12 16:46:14 CET 2013

Journal of Integrative Neuroscience

http://www.worldscinet.com/jin/mkt/editorial.shtml

Volume 12, No. 1 (March) 2013

Articles

1.     Detection & resolution of drifting gratings by motion detectors
in the fish retina.
           V. Maximov , E. Maximova, I. Damjanovic and P. Maximov

2.     Retinal ganglion cells of the accessory optic system: a reviw.
           I.I. Pushchin

3.     Spectral coding in auditory midbrain neurons.
           M.A. Egorova  and A.Akimov

4.     Visual input controls the functional activity of goldfish
mauthner neuron through
          the reciprocal synaptic mechanism.
           D.A. Moshkov et al.

5.      Network activity of ‘mirror’ neurons in humans and animals
depends on experience
           of the shown  actions performance.
           V.L. Ushakov

6.      Integrative framework of skin receptors activation:
mechanoreceptors activity patterns
           versus “labeled lines”.
           S.A. Polevaya, A.V.Zeveke and E.D.Efes

7.      Modeling of interstitial branching of axonal networks.
           Y.Suleymanov, F.Gafarov and N.Khusnutdiinov

8.      Neurophysiological indicators of action quality at solving
verbal and non-verbal tasks.
           E.K. Aydarkin, O.L. Kundupyan and J.L. Kundupyan

9.      Investigation of the neurophysiologic mechanism of complex
arithmetic task decision
          in  addition and multiplication.
           E.K. Aydarkin and A.S. Fomina

10.    Distractor effect during initial stages of recognition depends
on image properties under
           viewing.
           T.I. Koltunova and L.N. Podladchickova