[Comp-neuro] Journal of Integrative Neuroscience Vol. 12 No. 1
Reinoud.Maex at ens.fr
Tue Mar 12 16:46:14 CET 2013
Journal of Integrative Neuroscience
Volume 12, No. 1 (March) 2013
1. Detection & resolution of drifting gratings by motion detectors
in the fish retina.
V. Maximov , E. Maximova, I. Damjanovic and P. Maximov
2. Retinal ganglion cells of the accessory optic system: a reviw.
3. Spectral coding in auditory midbrain neurons.
M.A. Egorova and A.Akimov
4. Visual input controls the functional activity of goldfish
mauthner neuron through
the reciprocal synaptic mechanism.
D.A. Moshkov et al.
5. Network activity of ‘mirror’ neurons in humans and animals
depends on experience
of the shown actions performance.
6. Integrative framework of skin receptors activation:
mechanoreceptors activity patterns
versus “labeled lines”.
S.A. Polevaya, A.V.Zeveke and E.D.Efes
7. Modeling of interstitial branching of axonal networks.
Y.Suleymanov, F.Gafarov and N.Khusnutdiinov
8. Neurophysiological indicators of action quality at solving
verbal and non-verbal tasks.
E.K. Aydarkin, O.L. Kundupyan and J.L. Kundupyan
9. Investigation of the neurophysiologic mechanism of complex
arithmetic task decision
in addition and multiplication.
E.K. Aydarkin and A.S. Fomina
10. Distractor effect during initial stages of recognition depends
on image properties under
T.I. Koltunova and L.N. Podladchickova
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro