[Comp-neuro] Call for Abstracts - Radboud University Nijmegen Cognitive Neuroscience Research Master's 10th Anniversary Symposium

Yağmur Güçlütürk ygucluturk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:29:22 CET 2013

*Call for Abstracts - Radboud University Nijmegen Cognitive Neuroscience
Research Master's 10th Anniversary Symposium*

We are very happy to announce the 10th anniversary of the Radboud
University Nijmegen Cognitive Neuroscience Research Master's Programme. To
celebrate this event, we would like to cordially invite you to join us at
the CNS Research Master's 10th Anniversary Symposium in Nijmegen.

The symposium will take place on *May 29, 2013 *in the beautiful Hotel
Erica (www.hotelerica.nl) in Berg en Dal, Nijmegen. Poster and oral
presentations as well as two keynote talks will cover a broad range of
topics in cognitive neuroscience.

*Keynote Speakers*
We are very pleased to announce our two keynote speakers:

   - Professor Geraint Rees (University College London)
   - Professor Kia Nobre (Oxford University)

*Abstract Submission*
Abstracts in any topic in cognitive neuroscience can be submitted until *March
15, 2013.* Please visit our website: http://www.ru.nl/cnstenth/ for
detailed information on abstract submission.

*Registration*
You can now register for the CNS Research Master's 10th Anniversary
Symposium through our website. The registration fee is 20 Euros, and
registration will be open until* May 1, 2013*.

We are looking forward to your contributions and to welcoming you in
Nijmegen!

Kind regards,
CNS Research Master's 10th Anniversary Symposium Committee
E-mail: CNS10.symposium at gmail.com
Website: http://www.ru.nl/cnstenth/