[Comp-neuro] Reminder: 2013 Gordon Research Conference in Neuroethology

Hans Hofmann hans at utexas.edu
Wed Jun 12 01:07:55 CEST 2013

*Reminder: 2013 Gordon Research Conference in Neuroethology
*
The 2013 Gordon Research Conference in Neuroethology will take place August
18 through 23 at Mount Snow Resort (Vermont). The overall theme of the 2013
meeting will be "Modules, Circuits, and Networks". A detailed program is
available at http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2013&program=neureth.

As Co-Chairs of the 2013 Neuroethology GRC we encourage you to participate
in this exciting conference in a beautiful setting. We expect an
outstanding and diverse group of scientists at the forefront of research.

We particularly invite junior scientists and students to attend. To
facilitate student attendance, the International Society of Neuroethology
has set aside additional Heiligenberg Student Travel Awards for students
who are ISN members, and has agreed to accept additional applications until
1 July 2013. For application details see
http://www.neuroethology.org/ebusisne/AWARDS/HeiligenbergTravelAwards.aspx).
In addition, trainees are encouraged to register for the associated Gordon
Research Seminar (
http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2013&program=grs_neuret) that will
immediately precede the conference.

Abstracts are due by 1 July, and attendees must register by 21 July.

We hope to see you in August!

Heather Eisthen and Hans Hofmann

Co-Chairs, 2013 GRC in Neuroethology