[Comp-neuro] Donders Discussions 2013

Bahadir Kasap b.kasap at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jul 23 17:14:08 CEST 2013

We are pleased to announce the Donders Discussions 2013: a two-day
conference for PhD students in all fields of (cognitive) neuroscience which
will take place on October 31st and November 1st in Nijmegen, The
Netherlands.

The aim of the Donders Discussions is to bring PhD students together in an
informal, interdisciplinary atmosphere. Last year we welcomed over 150
participants from all over Europe. We invite you to join us and make this
year’s edition an even bigger success!

Our exciting program features brains of many kinds, including baby brains,
sleeping, stressed and disordered brains, linguistic, attentive and aging
brains, and of course investigated brains (where we review methodological
innovations). We also offer interactive workshops on science communication
and career management.

For more information and registration please visit
www.ru.nl/dondersdiscussions. We warmly invite all participants to submit a
poster abstract. The deadline is September 16, but registration may close
earlier if the maximum number of participants has been reached. The
registration fee is €45.

For the latest updates and special offers, join us on facebook (
facebook.com/dondersdiscussions2013) or twitter (discussions2013)!

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiry:
discussions2013 at donders.ru.nl

on behalf of Donders Discussions Organization Committee,
Bahadir Kasap

http://www.ru.nl/dondersdiscussions
discussions2013 at donders.ru.nl