[Comp-neuro] RE: Post-Doctoral position at Blue Brain Project, EPFL, in Mesoscale Cortical Synthesis

Richard Tomsett indigentmartian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 13:00:43 CEST 2013

I enjoy reading about the column debate from a theoretical perspective -
this article for example:
http://www.frontiersin.org/Neuroanatomy/10.3389/fnana.2010.00016/full, any
thoughts?. I have no experimental experience (in common with many on this
list I guess) so it would be good to hear input from experimental
neuroscientists.

Nice parody Dorian :)

Richard