[Comp-neuro] RE: Post-Doctoral position at Blue Brain Project, EPFL, in Mesoscale Cortical Synthesis

Dorian Aur dorianaur at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 16:56:40 CEST 2013

Glad to see that topics like  *noise in the nervous system* are targeted,
they are part of a long list of myths
http://neuroelectrodynamics.blogspot.com/p/myths-about-brain.html. In
addition, refuting confusing cortical columns as  *computational building
blocks* may be more difficult since neuroscientists seem to like this
concept.

"One can spend an entire lifetime correcting a flawed paper published in
reputable journal and still loose the battle if people like the basic idea”
(V. Hamburger)

Dorian Aur