[Comp-neuro] deadline for job application at Brain Corporation
Eugene.Izhikevich at braincorporation.com
Wed Jan 16 22:47:01 CET 2013
Brain Corporation is looking to hire 18 talented computational neuroscientists and software engineers to create an artificial nervous system for robots.
Since the US government wants to limit the number of talented people with PhD degrees entering the US, it imposes an annual quota on the number of H-1B visas required for such people to work in the US legally.
Naturally, a new quota for H-1B visas will open on April fools day. Since the quota will likely be used up within the first few weeks of April, those who applied too late will only be able to move to the US on October 2014.
To beat the April 1 deadline, you need to apply to Brain Corporation now, visit us in February, and sign your job offer in early March.
Job opportunities at Brain Corporation are listed at
==10 Reasons to Join Brain Corporation==
1. Work on the most exciting scientific challenge of the century.
2. Outstanding team of computational neuroscientists, programmers, and engineers.
3. Industry-level salary, stock options, end-of-year bonuses.
4. Health, dental, and vision insurance.
5. Free breakfast and lunch at work; lots of healthy choices.
6. Free iPhone 5 for new employees; free gadgets twice per year.
7. Live 5 minutes from the Pacific Ocean; surf or dive any day of the year, and bike to work.
8. Bring your family to sunny San Diego, home to World Famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Legoland, Wild Animal Park, and an hour from Disneyland.
9. Family-friendly events, all-expense-paid holiday retreats, deep-sea fishing.
10. Attend conferences like the annual SfN and COSYNE meetings (and yes, we all stay an extra day at the Cliff Lodge just to ski).
We are a team with diverse backgrounds in computational neuroscience, computer science, or engineering. Bring your big ideas and help us change the world.
Dr. Eugene M. Izhikevich
Chairman & CEO
San Diego, California
More information about the Comp-neuro