[Comp-neuro] Inventikon - Scientific Adviser Position

Ovidiu Anghelidi oanghelidi at inventikon.com
Tue Jan 8 02:12:56 CET 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please see the position description below:

Job Name: Scientific Adviser
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Anywhere
Job Start Date: Immediately
Job Duration: 1 or 2 years
Compensation: (please contact us)

Job Description:

Inventikon Corporation is looking for an adviser to the Board of
Directors in a scientific role. Inventikon is a provider of Information
Technology solutions in the field of virtual assistants (e.g. personal,
customer service, sales...). Inventikon InterActive is our flagship
product, a personal assistant and speech platform software. We are
targeting both businesses, from large multinational corporations to
small companies, and consumers.

We have a strong Board of Directors
(http://www.inventikon.com/management.php). The board has extensive,
C-suite expertise in sales, technology and finance from marketing to
investment banking.

Virtual assistants will be connected in the cloud to a Natural Language
Processing solution built on top of a neuromorphic platform. We ran the
world's largest brain simulation using a software platform, see the
following Discovery Channel article
(http://www.inventikon.com/articles/discovery.html).

We are in the process of developing the neuromorphic platform in order
to improve the computation speed. We will end up having a massive
simulator with high availability (24x7x365) and high scalability that
uses digital integrated circuits. We are employing highly detailed
neuron models from multiple brain regions (i.e. hippocampus, thalamus,
cortex...) and we also have a 3D visualization platform.

The Board of Directors meetings currently occur on a monthly basis for a
couple of hours.

Job Requirements:
     Computational neuroscience expertise
     Excellent communication skills