[Comp-neuro] network-reconstruction.org

Olav Stetter olav at nld.ds.mpg.de
Fri Dec 20 16:19:07 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

thanks so much for your feedback on the "Choose your network reconstruction" prototype! What you suggested is now on the page (with the exception of some EEG methods that I am still working on) and with more and more authors coming aboard to verify the data we have decided to go live at:
http://www.network-reconstruction.org

Enjoy, and have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year,
Olav Stetter

--
Dr. Olav Stetter
Postdoctoral Researcher

Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
Department for Nonlinear Dynamics, room 1.05
Am Fassberg 17, 37077 Göttingen, Germany
http://www.ds.mpg.de

Phone +49-551-5176-444
Cell +49-178-9709497