[Comp-neuro] SAN/NIHC 2014 meeting Utrecht (NL): Society for
martijn at brainclinics.com
Tue Aug 27 09:53:44 CEST 2013
It is our great pleasure to hereby announce the 2014 SAN Conference. This conference is jointly organized by the the Society of Applied Neurosciences (SAN) and the National Initiative Brain and Cognition (NIHC). The conference will be held from January 30th to February 2nd, 2014 in the Royal Dutch Jaarbeurs in Utrecht (The Netherlands).
Confirmed keynote speakers include Niels Birbaumer, John Gruzelier, Katya Rubia, Thomas Schlaepfer and Pascal Fries. Further keynote and invited speakers will be announced later. So please save the data and consider registering at the early bird rate<http://applied-neuroscience.org/index.php/san2014/registration-info>.
The conference will specifically focus on the following topics:
- Electroencephalography (EEG and QEEG)
- Neurofeedback (EEG, fMRI, NIRS)
- Neuromodulation techniques (rTMS, tDCS, tACS)
- Brain Computer Interfaces (BCI)
- Neurophysiology (EEG, ERP's and Cognition)
- Sleep, chronobiology, circadian systems and light as a neuromodulation technique
- Social Neuroscience and affective neuroscience
- Non-clinical applications, optimal performance and human enhancement
- Learning, education and neuroscience
- Food, brain and cognition
On http://applied-neuroscience.org/san2014/ you can find more information about this conference, e.g registration details and abstract submission details. Please note that the discounted early bird registration last until November 1st 2013 and the deadline for abstracts is December 1st 2013.
Martijn Arns, Leon Kenemans & John Gruzelier
SAN 2014 Organizing Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro