[Comp-neuro] [Frontiers Research Topic] One-to-many: psychological ambiguity and diffusive connectivity.

Shimono Masanori mshimono at indiana.edu
Tue Apr 30 07:16:25 CEST 2013

Dear all,

We would like to inform you of a Research Topic for a special issue of the
Frontiers publisher group.

The title is "One-to-many: psychological ambiguity and diffusive
connectivity."  The goal is to create connections between recent empirical
findings and theoretical models associated with the non-linearity of the
brain. Therefore, we welcome submission from experts of theoretical,
computational research on a related issue, as well as any experimental
research.

More information related to this Research Topic is provided here:
http://www.frontiersin.org/Journal/SpecialTopicDetail.aspx?name=fractal_physiology&st=1054&sname=One-to-many_psychological_ambi

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely yours.

Sharlene Newman, Indiana University
Michiko Sakaki, South California University
Masanori Shimono, Indiana University