[Comp-neuro] Chair / Reader in Neuroengineering at Univeristy of Leicester, UK

Quian Quiroga, Rodrigo (Prof.) rqqg1 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 13:24:05 CEST 2013

Professor / Reader in Neuroengineering or Biosignal Processing
Department of Engineering - Univeristy of Leicester

We wish to appoint a Professor in Neuroengineering or Biosignal Processing. A strong preference will be given to candidates with research strength in the analysis, recording or modelling of biological signals, particularly those related to neural activity, but other specializations will be considered.

You will have an outstanding academic record including an excellent publication record and a reputation for attracting funding to support your research. You will be expected to provide strong leadership to deliver our ambitious research plans. We will offer you the opportunity to join our lively Department, which has an international outlook and recognised strengths in research and teaching.

For further information and to apply on-line, please visit:
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AGI328/chair-reader-in-neuroengineering-bioengineering/

Further particulars can be obtained at: http://www.le.ac.uk/jobs/external/SEN00339_Further_Particulars.pdf

The successful candidate will be part of the Bioengineering group at the Department of Engineering, closely linked to the recently created Centre for Systems Neuroscience (www.le.ac.uk/csn). Informal enquiries are welcome and should be made to the Head of Bioengineering Group, Professor Rodrigo Quian Quiroga (rqqg1 at le.ac.uk).

The closing date for this post is midnight on 20 May 2013.
Interviews are expected to take place on 28 June 2013.

Rodrigo Quian Quiroga
Centre for Systems Neuroscience
University of Leicester
www.le.ac.uk/csn