[Comp-neuro] CoSMo summer school - extended deadline: Apr 22 !!! & reduced fees

Gunnar Blohm gunnar.blohm at queensu.ca
Tue Apr 16 17:09:46 CEST 2013

*Third Annual Computational Sensory-Motor Neuroscience Summer School
(CoSMo 2013)*
Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
August 4-18, 2013

Due to continuing interest in CoSMo 2013, we have decided to extend the
application *deadline to Apr 22, 2013*. Also, we are happy to announce
that we have received additional funding, resulting in a *new reduced
registration fee of CAD 990* (including all meals and housing!). For
more information and to apply, please go to
http://www.compneurosci.com/CoSMo2013/

Best
Gunnar Blohm and Konrad Körding (co-organizers)

Dr. Gunnar BLOHM
Assistant Professor in Computational Neuroscience

Centre for Neuroscience Studies, Departments of Biomedical
and Molecular Sciences, Mathematics & Statistics, and
Psychology, School of Computing, and
Canadian Action and Perception Network (CAPnet)

Queen's University
18, Stuart Street
Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7L 3N6
Tel: (613) 533-3385