[Comp-neuro] WSOM'2012 - 2nd Call for Papers

guilherme guilherme at deti.ufc.br
Sun Jun 3 04:35:54 CEST 2012

2nd CALL FOR PAPERS
===================

9th Workshop on Self-Organizing Maps (WSOM'2012)
December 12-14, 2012 - Santiago, Chile

Facultad de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas, Universidad de Chile
http://www.die.uchile.cl/wsom2012

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to invite you to submit papers to WSOM 2012. The
deadline for submission of full papers is July 31st, 2012.

It is planned that accepted papers will be published by Springer LNCS
series. Selected papers from WSOM 2012 will be published as extended
versions in a special issue of the journal Neurocomputing (Elsevier).

The invited speakers are: Jose Principe (University of Florida, USA) and
Barbara Hammer (University of Bielefeld, Germany).

We are looking forward to seeing in Chile in December!

Pablo Estevez (General Chair)
José Príncipe (General Co-Chair)
Pablo Zegers (Program chair)
Guilherme Barreto (Publicity Chair)