[Comp-neuro] Call for registration, “Complex Systems and Brain Networks” symposium

Carsten Giessing carsten.giessing at gmx.net
Thu Apr 26 12:28:22 CEST 2012

Call for registration, “Complex Systems and Brain Networks” symposium

 Dear Colleague,

 Our symposium "Complex Systems and Brain Networks" is now open for registration.

 This interdisciplinary symposium is devoted to discussing novel approaches of complex brain network analyses and their clinical applications.

 Topics include:
 1. Physical models of brain dynamics
 2. New approaches for analyzing and modelling complex brain systems
 3. Brain networks in clinical applications

 Date:
 September 13 - 15, 2012

 Venue:
 Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg
 Lehmkuhlenbusch 4
 27753 Delmenhorst
 Germany

 Organizers:
 Dr. Carsten Gießing
 Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg, Germany
 Prof. Dr. Claus Hilgetag
 Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany

 Apart from the invited speakers, we are able to accept a limited number (30) of further participants. During the meeting, participants will have the opportunity to present a poster in one of the poster sessions. Applications from participants who plan to actively contribute to the meeting in such a way will be given higher preference.

 Deadline for registration is the 31th of May, 2012.

 Please check one of the following links for registration:
 http://www.h-w-k.de/index.php?id=1793 or
 http://www.staff.uni-oldenburg.de/carsten.giessing/symposium.html

 See you in September!
 Claus Hilgetag and Carsten Giessing