[Comp-neuro] CoSMo 2012 – extended application deadline: Apr 22

Gunnar Blohm gunnar.blohm at queensu.ca
Mon Apr 16 19:07:19 CEST 2012

Due to a sustained interest in the summer school, we have decided to
extend the deadline for applications to Apr 22, 2012. This is a
fantastic training opportunity with formal lectures, hands-on Matlab
tutorials and data-driven modelling and simulation projects. In
addition, we are pleased to announce that thanks to our sponsors (NSF,
NeuroDevNet, NSERC) this summer school is extremely affordable to
everyone and registration costs include housing and all meals.

For more information about the finalized program, the cost and
application procedures, see here: http://www.compneurosci.com/CoSMo2012/

Dr. Gunnar BLOHM
Assistant Professor in Computational Neuroscience

Centre for Neuroscience Studies, Department Biomedical
and Molecular Sciences, Department of Mathematics
&  Statistics, School of Computing,
and Canadian Action and Perception Network (CAPnet)

Queen’s University
18, Stuart Street
Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7L 3N6
Tel: (613) 533-3385