[Comp-neuro] Recruitment for Research Scientist/ Engineer
(Artificial Cognitive Memory)
Kiruthika Ramanathan (DSI)
Kiruthika_R at dsi.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Apr 5 03:13:36 CEST 2012
The Data Storage Institute<http://www.dsi.a-star.edu.sg/>, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore is looking for a Research Engineer to work on the A-STAR funded project - Artificial Cognitive memory. Please find the job scope attached.
Those interested, please send your latest CV, including publications, to
Dr. Ning Ning
Scientist :: Artificial Cognitive Memory :: Data Storage Institute
Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
5 Engineering Drive 1 :: Singapore 117608 :: DID: (65) 6874 8412
ning_ning at dsi.a-star.edu.sg<mailto:ning_ning at dsi.a-star.edu.sg> :: http://www.dsi.a-star.edu.sg
Job: Research Scientist / Engineer (Artificial Cognitive Memory, DSI, A*STAR)
You will support the development of cutting edge semiconductor memory for a recently initiated research project, with the goal of exploring feasible approaches to emulating the human cognitive memory system on a hardware platform. You will contribute to the neuromorphic hardware and system development for Artificial Cognitive Memory, in one or more areas including:
* Research and development of neuromorphic memory circuits and systems, as well as the computational models of memory systems;
* Research and development of analog/mixed-signal VLSI circuits and systems that mimic the computational primitives of nervous systems;
* Research and development of advanced testing system for neural arrays with silicon neurons and memristive synapses.
PhD/Master/Bachelor in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Neurosciences, Neuroengineering, or a relevant science or engineering field
* Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to research and learn complex concepts quickly.
* Dynamic and with creative ideas, able to think outside of the box
* Experience in electronic measurement automation, hands-on experience in LabView and NI hardware, and multi-disciplinary R&D experience will be advantageous.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. Thank you.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro