[Comp-neuro] Two professorial posts, University of Birmingham

Chris Miall r.c.miall at bham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 10:00:27 CEST 2011

We are looking for two new professors, and would be interested to expand our computational neuroscience portfolio. The adverts are available here:

http://bit.ly/rjvdBU
http://bit.ly/oo8v2v

I would be very grateful if you would bring these two chair openings to the attention of any of your colleagues who might also be interested to move to one of the UKs strongest Psychology departments.

Regards
Chris

Professor R.C. Miall
Behavioural Brain Sciences            Tel +44 121 414 2867
School of Psychology,                 Fax +44 121 414 4897
University of Birmingham,             Mobile: 07709 586997
Edgbaston,                     Email: r.c.miall at bham.ac.uk
Birmingham B15 2TT UK         Web: http://prism.bham.ac.uk