[Comp-neuro] DevLeaNN Workshop: 27, 28 October in Paris, France
taras at kowaliw.ca
Tue Oct 11 17:37:10 CEST 2011
[Apologies for multiple postings]
DevLeaNN: A Workshop on Development and Learning in Artificial Neural
October 27 and 28, in Paris, France
DevLeaNN is a two-day workshop devoted to showcasing the current
state-of-the-art at the intersection of development and learning in
artificial neural network design.
Registration is free, but space is limited.
* Hugues Berry (Université de Lyon)
* Yaochu Jin (University of Surrey)
* Thomas Trappenberg (Dalhousie University)
Other speakers include:
* Julian F. Miller (University of York)
* Borys Wróbel (Polish Academy of Sciences)
* Jean-Baptiste Mouret (Université Pierre et Marie Curie)
* Alain Dutech (LORIA - INRIA)
* Yulia Sandamirskaya (Ruhr-Univeristät Bochuma)
* Pengsheng Zheng (Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies)
... and more to be announced soon.
WORKSHOP DATE AND VENUE:
October 27-28, 2011
Institut des systèmes complexes, Paris, France
We are soliciting posters, to be displayed during a session at the
workshop. We envision this as an opportunity for researchers to present
existing and relevant work to workshop attendees. Posters will not be
peer-reviewed and will not be included in published proceedings. They
will be reviewed for editorial content only. There is no expectation of
novelty, previously published but relevant work is acceptable.
* Poster Submission Deadline: Monday 17 October, 2011
* Workshop: Thursday 27 and Friday 28 October, 2011
For more information, or to submit or register, please visit:
Thanks for your attention, and we hope to see you in Paris!
T. Kowaliw, N. Bredeche, and R. Doursat
Taras Kowaliw, Ph.D.
Guest Researcher / Chercheur Post-Doctorant,
Institut des Systèmes Complexes - Paris Île-de-France,
Centre national de la recherche scientifique,
57-59 rue Lhomond, 75005, Paris, France
t.: +33 01 42 17 40 35 | f.: + 33 01 45 35 79 21
w.: http://kowaliw.ca | e.: taras at kowaliw.ca
More information about the Comp-neuro