[Comp-neuro] Brian twister

Romain Brette romain.brette at ens.fr
Tue Nov 8 16:24:28 CET 2011

** The Brian twister **

We are organizing a competition, the "Brian twister": write an example
script for the Brian simulator (http://briansimulator.org) and win a
Brian mug!
A winning entry:
* is short and self-consistent
* is easy to read
* does something cool (e.g. something related to a paper)
For example, this short script simulates a synfire chain (Diesmann et
al., 1999):
http://www.briansimulator.org/docs/examples-frompapers_Diesmann_et_al_1999.html

The goal of this competition is to extend the set of examples provided
to Brian users. It is also an opportunity for you to advertise your
papers. The examples will be included in the next Brian release.

Please send me your file with a short explanation before the end of this
year (31 December 2011): romain.brette at ens.fr

Good luck!

Best wishes,
Romain Brette